- Manage anxiety and stress
- Build mental flexibility to regulate emotions
- Make good choices by thinking through consequences
For Educators And Staff
- Identify and manage burnout
- Learn strategies to support students’ growth mindset
- Identify students at risk for intervention
- Manage the stress of the college admissions process
- Set a corrective course for better social media use
- Build resilience when faced with grief or trauma
Daily Activities include inspirational quotes, reflective writing prompts, daily intentions, and other positive psychology exercises to build healthy habits
The Wall is a public section within the challenge that is designed to build community. The Wall encourages shout outs, sharing personal wins, and bonding and connecting over each others’ growth.
Challenges can be deployed completely outside of instructional classroom time and are customizable based on students’ needs.
Challenges are monitored to ensure positive experience and allow educator participation.
The Connectedness Survey
Adapted from the Social Connectedness Scale-Revised (SCS-R), the Connectedness Survey assesses the individual and community’s mental well-being, social-emotional growth and feelings of connection and belonging.
Self-reported assessments are also conducted with students and teachers at regular intervals to ensure students are learning, practicing and adopting core SEL skills and that content is relevant and relatable.