Connect & Cultivate Mental Well-Being
Learn & Build Life Skills with Curriculum & Project-Based Learning
- Manage anxiety and stress through mindfulness
- Build mental flexibility to regulate emotions
- Make good choices by thinking through consequences
- Identify and manage burnout or compassion fatigue
- Learn strategies to support students’ growth mindset
- Identify students at risk for intervention
- Manage the stress of the college admissions process
- Set a corrective course for better social media use
- Build resilience when faced with grief or trauma
Elementary School Pathways
- SEL Through Movement
- SEL Through Art
- Managing My Emotions
- Making Good Choices
Middle School Pathways
- Mental Wellness
- Healthy Relationships
- Making Decisions
High School Pathways
- Navigating Relationships
- Mental Wellness
- College and Career Prep
- Activating Change
SEL Learning Labs
- Student-Led Project-Based Learning
- Hone Skills Including Communication, Perspective-Taking and Critical Thinking
Activities include inspirations, gratitude practice, mood check-ins, writing prompts and more to build healthy habits.
Wall of Wins
Wall of Wins encourages shout-outs for acts of kindness and virtual high fives building your community’s connection, empathy and feeling of belonging.
Challenges can be deployed completely outside of instructional classroom time and are customizable based on students’ needs.
Challenges are monitored to ensure positive experience and allow educator participation.
The Connectedness Survey
Adapted from the Social Connectedness Scale-Revised (SCS-R), the Connectedness Survey assesses the individual and community’s mental well-being, social-emotional growth and feelings of connection and belonging.
Self-reported assessments are also conducted with students and teachers at regular intervals to ensure they’re learning, practicing, and adopting core SEL skills are being learned and strengthened and that content is relevant and relatable.