The Robin marketing team is looking to hire a high school or college student paid intern this summer who is dedicated to reducing stigma around mental illness and emotional challenges and encouraging more open and honest conversations around mental health and well-being. This is a great opportunity to work for a mission-driven organization and build your resume with a leading social-emotional company.
Robin empowers the entire school community — connecting students, educators and families with live coaching and real world skill-building to support mental health and social-emotional growth.
Intern candidates must be hardworking and responsible and have a high familiarity with social media channels. Interns are expected to work a total of 32 hours a week starting June 1 – July 31.
Support the Launch of Robin’s student-focused Instagram @robinstudents
- Create social media content calendar for 2022
- Ideate and create post ideas
- Schedule posts and manage all communication on student channel
- Write 3 student blogs on topic of choice
Marketing and Social Media Support
- Support marketing and sales team on projects as needed