Robin empowers the entire school community — connecting students, educators and families with live coaching and real world skill-building to support mental health and social-emotional growth.
Intern candidates must be hardworking and responsible and have a high familiarity with social media channels. Interns are expected to work a total of 32 hours a week starting June 1 – July 31.
Support the Launch of Robin’s student-focused Instagram @robinstudents
- Create social media content calendar for 2022
- Ideate and create post ideas
- Schedule posts and manage all communication on student channel
- Write 3 student blogs on topic of choice
Marketing and Social Media Support
- Support marketing and sales team on projects as needed